Inspirational Video Of The Week!!
The Wetumpka Indians Quarterback Club has several fundraisers throughout the year in order to provide needed supplies and equipment for the teams. As part of our fundraising efforts, the WQC manages the parking area at the stadium and charge $5 per vehicle for parking during varsity games. This is one of our larger fundraising efforts. We are in need of 12 volunteers for each of the home games to work from 5:30 – 7:45 pm. We have assigned games to a specific grade level, but anyone can volunteer their time and efforts. Your help is greatly needed and greatly appreciated!
Thank you for all you do to support our boys!
Parent & Player Information
- Love the game.
- Love the game for the pure joy of accomplishment.
- Love the game for everything it can teach you about yourself.
- Love the game for the feeling of belonging to a group endeavoring to do its best.
- Love the game for being involved in a team whose members can't wait to see you do your best.
- Love the game for the challenge of working harder than you ever have at something and then harder than that.
- Love the game because it takes all team members to give it life.
- Love the game because at its best, the game tradition will include your contributions.
- Love the game because you belong to a long line of fine athletes who have loved it.
- It is now your legacy.
- Love the game so much that you will pass on your love of the game to another athlete who has seen your dedication, your work, your challenges, your triumphs... and then that athlete will, because of you, love the game.
*Special thanks to Tammy Bennett for sharing this!
The Wetumpka Quarterback Club (WQC) exists to provide for and promote the football programs of Wetumpka High School and Wetumpka Middle School. Students involved include Varsity, Junior Varsity, Ninth Grade and Middle School (7th & 8th Grade) players, trainers, managers, coaches and related personnel. The sole focus of the club is to improve the fiscal and structural condition of these programs through funding, support and training in order to maximize our student's opportunities. The WQC will work with the Athletic Director and Coaches to insure that the needs of the student athletes involved in the school's football programs are met.